Security Strategies for the Home Course
Understand crime, the layers of defence, behaviour during a home invasion and more.
Do you know what to do when you have been burgled or worse yet, you are under siege during an active robbery in your home?
Our Security Strategies for the Home Course offers practical answers to what you should be doing in these situations as well as advice on securing your home.
The Security Strategies for the Home Training covers the following topics:
- Understanding crime
- Layers of defence
- Domestic workers & gardeners
- Empowering your domestic workers
- Behaviour during a home invasion
- What to do after you’ve been burgled
- Security awareness
- Personal safety
- Safety of children
- Burglary strategies
- Burglary empowerment strategies
- Home strategy – layering